As the orange cat has already said that the website will have a higher Bounce Rate depends on many factors. Therefore, it may not be able to tell the exact number that the Bounce Rate should be around how much exactly.
Note : Finding knowledge in doing SEO will help you understand more about Google Algorithm. We are a company that does SEO for a lot of Thai customers. At the same time, we are ready to share good knowledge in SEO with everyone. Therefore, we would like to invite everyone to visit our website. https://www.maewsom.com
But may refer to Semrush who have concluded that What is the average Bounce Rate for each type of website? As follows:
– Ecommerce and Retail Websites: Bounce Rate will be 20% to 45%.
– B2B Websites: Bounce Rate will be 25% to 55%.
– Lead Generation Website: Bounce Rate will be 30% to 55%.
– Non-ecommerce content sites: Bounce Rate will be 35% to 60%.
– Landing Page: Bounce Rate will be 60% to 90%.
– Dictionaries, Portals, and Blogs: Bounce Rate is 65% to 90%.
Techniques to lower bounce rate and good for website
Want to make Bounce Rate lower and good for websites? Let’s take a closer look at how the orange cat collects them as follows.
1. Improve content quality
The first thing is Improving the On-Page of the website. Which may start from managing the content on each website page to have quality as specified by the Search Engine, such as
– Optimize Title Tag, Meta Description, Heading Tag for SEO.
– Design content on the website to have quality and meet the needs of the target audience.
– Create Internal Links and External Links both inside and outside the website.
– Add ALT to the image.
– Make URLs friendly by writing them short and concise. and has a clear meaning
And there should be keyword research to find the right words that the target audience of the website will search for. Then use it as a keyword on each page of the website. So that people can easily find the website page you write. And there is an opportunity to click to read the content on other pages because the website is designed according to the search intent of real people.
2. Design a website that is easy to use.
Difficult to use websites can discourage users from clicking to other pages, so you should consider improving your website design. In order to have a comfortable use and access to information. All you have to do is Creating a website structure or Site Structure to be easy to use and not complicated as follows
– Organize Category Page in order
– Connect related pages with Internal link
– Set the level of the pages not exceeding 3-5 Level, i.e. click no more than 3-5 levels to access the innermost page.
– Make the website compatible with all devices
3. Reduce website page loading time
If your website is slow to load Users may not be interested in waiting for a website to finish loading, so decreasing page loading times will increase the likelihood of visiting other website pages. There are several ways to make websites load faster. part like
– Compress the image size by changing the file format from Jpeg or Png to Webp or AVIF which is lighter.
– Use image files that are no larger than 300 KB in the unimportant images.
– Use actual size images as shown on the website. Don’t make a file that is bigger because it will slow down the image loading.
– Embed fonts directly on the web or use Google Fonts.
– Install Lazy Load for the website.
– Caching to reduce server load
For those of you who are unsure whether your website is loading slow or fast, you can use a free tool called Pagespeed Insights to check it at www.pagespeedinsights.com https://pagespeed.web.dev/
4. Improve the UX/UI of the website.
Improving the website’s UX/UI will help users have a better experience with the website as follows:
– Design the use of colors on the website appropriately. It may be based on the brand’s CI or Corporate Identity.
– The content sequence should be simple, interesting, step-by-step without having to scroll back and forth.
– It is a unique content (Unique Content) not copied from others.
– Menu Bar and Navigator must be simple, easy to understand, not confusing. by using icons correctly
– Block Cards and various sections should be designed to be suitable for use on all devices.
– Made the buttons easy to press, with the right size, not causing mistakes
– Font size must be made to fit, not too small. Or if the target group is older, it should be designed to have a size that the elderly can comfortably read.
Bounce Rate is a measure of the quality of a website, it’s true. But Bounce Rate shouldn’t be the only indicator of website quality. It is recommended to consider several factors and focus on improving the quality of the content. website design Reducing page loading time convenience of use and more UX/UI improvements